All new MegaNorris™ Toast is Huck Norris’s tire insert for xc, trail, and enduro riding. The toast-model consists of one layer of material, protecting the rim and tire. The grey layer gathers smaller impacts and bumps, smoothening the ride on trails.
|size||Recommended internal rim width||Recommended tire size||Weight 29″|
(1.34 – 1.57 inch)
|26″ / 29″ / 27.5″ 2.5-2.8″ tyre||141g|
|55mm||28-34mm (1.1 – 1.34 inch)||26″ / 29″ / 27.5″ 2.3-2.5″ tyre||125g|
Three reasons why use a MegaNorris -tire insert
- Rocks, roots, and riding in harsh conditions: Use Huck Norris to make more damping between the ground and the wheel. This helps you to make the rims last longer and save money.
- Trail or running light tires: You are going for a long ride and want to get rid of excess friction or you want to make up time in the competition by using lighter tires. For example, in enduro ride, you can use around 200g lighter tires with Huck Norris and get better damage resistance.
- Race: Everything above plus you can save your run by running flat and without destroying your wheel. This is very important in Enduro races where you get a penalty if the wheel is replaced. Huck Norris is a closed-cell foam insert which floats inside your tubeless bicycle tire and prevents damage to rims and tires. The shape is developed with professional athletes and experienced mountain bikers. The benefits of HuckNorris are low weight (~80g) and low friction (~0.3W).
Front-wheel: Install the MegaNorris toast on over your rim. Make sure that on the front tire, the arrow-like pattern of the insert points forward.
Rear-wheel: Install the MegaNorris toast over your rim. Make sure that on the rear wheel, the arrow-like pattern of the insert points backwards.
Benefits over other tire inserts on the market
- Better rim protection due to the design that sits over the rim instead of inside the rim.
- Amazing sidewall support, especially good for high-speed cornering.
- Does not absorb the tubeless sealant.
- Dead-simple installation, specific tools or valves are not required.
Huck Norris MegaNorris™ inserts in action
More info instructions: https://hucknorris.com/meganorris