Business up front and party out the back. Stamina 160 is designed for those, who prefer a gravity-oriented party machine, with renowned Pole geometry.
With bike components in such high demand and supply under pressure globally, we have managed to come up with a deal to take the sting out of your new bike build. A Stamina 160 frameset in awesome Raw Clear, a choice of either a Rock Shock Super Deluxe Air OR Coil shock, and either a Rock Shock Lyrik Select OR Ultimate 180mm travel fork!
And if that wasn’t enough, we’re even throwing in a Huck Norris tire insert and standard shipping anywhere in the world, absolutely FREE! We’re even offering our ‘Buy Now for 200 €’ deposit on all orders placed today. So you can order yours now for a 200 € deposit – but be quick, there is a super limited number!
To recap, the Stamina 160 Remastered Frameset and fork offer comes with;
- A Stamina 160 Remastered frameset in Raw Clear. The choice of True Gold Electrophoretic Clearcoat is an optional extra
- Either a Rock Shox Super Deluxe Ultimate air OR Rock Shox Super Deluxe Coil R
- Either a Rock Shox Lyrik Ultimate (5550 €) OR Rock Shox Lyrik Select (5350 €)
- One Huck Norris Toast 55mm wheel insert
- A rear Stealth Maxle
- FREE standard shipping
- Estimated production and delivery 6 – 8 weeks.
Rear shock options
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe Ultimate air 250 x 75, OR
- Rock Shox Super Deluxe Coil R 250 x 75
- Rock Shox Lyrik Ultimate 180 mm, OR
- Rock Shox Lyrik Select 180 mm
All framesets come in the original (and best) Raw Clear finish. But if you’re looking for something a little more custom, we have True Gold for a small upgrade cost. Simply add your choice from the Customized Color link in the shopping cart.
On a bike with such progressive geometry, the question of best sizing is one that we get asked a lot. So, we decided to update our size naming convention. Instead of S, M, L, and XL we’ve replaced it K1, K2, K3, and K4 (the K stands for Koko, which means size in Finnish)
Taking into consideration height crossovers, we have created a size chart matrix that not only covers the rider’s height but incorporates your riding style too. The result is a simple way for you to best choose the bike size to fit their needs – you’re welcome.
For example, if you are 182cm tall and prefer a bike for all-out speed, we would suggest the size K3. If you spend more time at the bike park or prefer a more agile riding style, take the size K2.